Cabrera, Balearic Islands
The lighthouse is located next to a cliff on the island of Cabrera. It was built in 1857 according to a project by engineer Emili Pou.
The 18x18 meters square-shaped building is crowned by a tower in the center.
The compositional symmetry of its façades allows to repeat the same photographic shot while modifying the landscape orientations.